Small group tour Romantic Sintra & amazing Cabo da Roca & Cascais - from Cascais
The small group tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and ending in Cascais.
The first place to visit will be Sintra, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage, where we will discover the emblematic Pena Palace, Moorish Castle, National Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Monserrate Palace, breathtaking landscape and the romantic old town. Time will be given to visit Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira, the other monuments will be sightseeing from specific points.
Then, traveling through the mountain and through the vineyard region of Colares, we head to the westernmost point of the European Continent, Cabo da Roca, with its 140 m height cliffs over the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
Taking coastal road to Cascais, overlooking the sea, we will go through the amazing Guincho Beach, Boca do Inferno and reaching Cascais, the well known royal summer resort since end of 19th century.
We will be providing historical and local information
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Cascais Train Station
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Stop for visiting Pena Palace and its wonderful park.
Admission fee is a maximum of 14 €
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Stop to visit Sintra Old Town and time to by souvenirs and eat the delicious Queijadas and Travesseiros.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Stop to visit Quinta da Regaleira.
Admission fee is a maximum of 6 €
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Stop for photos in the westernmost point of continental Europe
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Go through the coastal road with amazing scenarios, including Guincho Beach
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
Stop to visit Boca do Inferno
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 2750 Cascais, Portugal
Arriving in Cascais you have the possibility to stay walking around or go directly to Train Station. Time for photos of Cascais bay is considered.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Largo da Estação, 2750-427 Cascais, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We commit and follow the Clean & Safe regulation from the National Tourism Office. It requires us to follow safety measurements to minimize the COVID-19 transmission. We clean our vehicles and our guides follows the safety rules. Our Clean & Safe Protocol is available for consultation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.