SMALL GROUP TOUR to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay
Enjoy outdoor adventure in the heart of Jamaica on this Dunn's River Falls day trip from Montego Bay. this trip will last for a period of 4-5 hours. Spin past the historic towns of Falmouth and Columbus Park to Dunn's River Falls, and enjoy free time to relax at your leisure. Hike up the pretty waterfalls, take a dip, or soak up the sunshine among the clear pools. Then, perhaps enjoy lunch (own expense) in a local restaurant. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Montego Bay.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Following a morning 8am pickup at your hotel in Montego Bay, take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan/Bus. Then, relax on the 1.5-hour drive up Jamaica's North Coast Highway to Dunn's River Falls and admire sweeping views over the Jamaican countryside.
On arrival, enjoy free time to enjoy the falls however you wish. Explore the terraced waterfalls on foot, hike to the top for fine views over the forest, or simply swim and sunbathe around the shallow lagoons. You will have up to 3 hours to enjoy the best of nature.
When your free time comes to an end, perhaps visit a nearby restaurant for a 1-hour lunch break (own expense). Then, return in comfort to your Montego Bay hotel to conclude your tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Freeport Commercial Centre, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.