Small Group Tour to N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village
On this small group tour with English Speaking guide, we Visit 2 Seoul's top tour destination in a day. Tour includes N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village. Small group tour allows guests an opportunity to take in the best of Seoul in one day, offering personalized service from your local guide. Tour offers great views of the city and wonderful photo opportunities including panoramic views at the N Seoul Tower, built upon the city's highest point to catch sight of its most beautiful images. A must tour for first time visitors to Seoul learn about the city’s history and culture with you English speaking driver and guide. A lunch stop is included in tour, but the price of lunch is not.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee
- Lunch and/or Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
Namsan Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. The top of the tower is at almost 480 meters above sea level, including Namsan Mountain (243m) and the tower’s own height (236.7m), making it one of the tallest towers in Asia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Namsangol Hanok Village, 28, Toegye-ro 34-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04626 South Korea
This village has five restored traditional Korean houses, a pavilion, traditional garden, performance arts stage and a time capsule plaza, making it a perfect spot for both locals and tourists to take a leisure walk. Upon entering from the front gate, visitors will get a taste of the traditional life while escaping from the bustling city life of modern time. This is where your lunch stop is at your own expense.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Myeong-dong Station Exit 3, South Korea, Seoul, Jung-gu, Myeong-dong, 퇴계로 지하 126
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.