Small Group Walking Tour in Prague Castle
Our best-seller, the best way to see Prague Castle! In this small group tour, you will cross the famous Charles Bridge, explore a bit of Mala Strana, Prague's first neighborhood and then take a tram (ticket included) up to the Castle. Prague Castle is the largest medieval castle in the world, and the seat of the Czech president. We will see every courtyard, go inside St. Vitus cathedral, see the changing of the guard and other seasonal attractions (depending on availability).
This is a small group tour, which means the itinerary is more flexible. If there's anything you want to see/do, make sure you let your guide know, and they'll be happy to accommodate it if possible.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Tram transportation included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Your guide will meet you at the statue of Charles IV, on the Old Town side of the Charles Bridge. You will cross the famous bridge together, hearing about its history and legends.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mala Strana (Little Quarter), Mala Strana (Little Quarter), Prague, Bohemia
Mala Strana is one of Prague's most charming neighborhoods.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Vitus Cathedral, III. Nadvori 48/2 Prague Castle, Prague 119 01 Czech Republic
You will go inside and have a little tour of the Cathedral.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
World's largest castle is our main destination. We will explore every courtyard, see the changing of the guard, the cathedral and other attractions depending on their availability.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Statue of Charles IV, Křižovnická 1040/2, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.