Small Group Xian Guided Tour to Terracotta Army and City Wall
Visit the must-sees in Xi'an, including the Terracotta Army, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an Museum, ancient City Wall and Muslim Quarter. It is a day tour with a mini group size of 1 to 9 guests, no shops. Meanwhile, enjoy the shuttle service from your hotel with a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. An experienced driver and a certificated guide will offer you a stress-free tour.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off service from your hotel
- Professional English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Bicycle reantal
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
This morning, you will meet you tour guide and driver at the appointed time at your hotel. Then you will be escorted to visit the Terracotta Warriors Museum - the highlight of your day trip. Two and a half hours will be left for you to explore this well-known world heritage with the company of your tour guide.
Tips: Since there are no decent restaurants around the site, today's lunch is on your own arrangement. You may have a hearty breakfast at the hotel this morning and have some fast food there for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Small Goose Pagoda, No.72 Youyi Road, Beilin District, Xi'an 710068 China
After your visit to the Terracotta Warriors, you will come to the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Built in the Tang Dynasty ( 618- 907), it has a history of over 1300 years. Appreciate the pagoda, experience the quietness of the temple and trace back to its long history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xi'an Museum, 72 Youyi Xilu, Xi'an 710068 China
You will continue your historical tour to Xi'an Museum. Here, you can have a further understanding about the history of this ancient city with the guidance of your knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Next, come to the City Wall. You will have a panoramic view of the inner city when you climb up the wall. Meanwhile, you can rent a bicycle riding on the wall to enjoy your leisure time. The rental fee is at your expense.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
The last stop of your one-day mini group tour is the Muslim Quarter - one of the most thriving areas in this city. You will find many interesting souvenirs in the street. Taste some local snacks and experience the lifestyle of local Muslims.
If you do not want to get off here to explore the night life by yourself, you will be driven back to the hotel. That's the end of the day trip. Wish you a pleasant day!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your downtown hotel in Xi'an
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- There are maximum 9 guests in a mini group
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.