Small Groups Corfu City Tour (In German)
Embark on a guided city walk through the historic old town of Corfu Town. Together with your local guide, explore the highlights of the city like a local and get to know the unique charm of the island's capital. This small group tour is limited to a maximum of 10 guests.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour by a licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Transfer from the hotel, port, etc.
- Meals / refreshments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Look forward to an exciting tour of the old town of Corfu, which was included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2007.
Get to know the famous magnificent buildings and Venetian mansions that adorn the image of Corfu town on an extensive city walk. Stroll through the winding cobblestone streets of the old town and small enchanted squares during your tour and discover Corfu town through the eyes of a local. Admire all the sights of the beautiful and historic city from the outside on your extended city walk. Marvel at the magnificent esplanade, one of the most beautiful and largest squares in Greece, and the beautiful Liston Arkaden gallery, which houses numerous cafés and bars. Opposite the esplanade you can also see the old fortress, which was built by Venetians in the 14th century. Near the esplanade is also the classicist palace of St. Michael and St. George. Marvel at the most magnificent and imposing structure in Corfu, which was built between 1819 and 1823. During your tour you will also pass the town hall square, where you will see one of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Dimarcheion. The town hall, which was expanded in 1903, was originally a meeting hall of the Venetian nobility. Also take a look at the bishop's church of San Giacomo next to the town hall and built in the 17th century. The tour of the oldest quarter of the island, Campiello, should not be missed on your tour. This gorgeous neighborhood has some of the most beautiful architecture on the entire island. You will also be able to see the church of the patron saint of Kerkyra on your city walk, which houses the relics of Saint Spyridon. On the bustling market square of Corfu town you will find numerous interesting stalls and shops that offer many island-typical products such as kumquat and Corfiot olive oil. In addition, you will also find pastry shops with delicious delicacies, as well as taverns and wine cellars with regional wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Statue of Count Schulenburg, Corfu 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Since a longer walk is part of this tour, it is not recommended for babies or toddlers, pregnant women, people with physical disabilities and / or cardiovascular problems or asthma.
- In the summer months, don't forget your hat, sun protection, comfortable shoes and a bottle of water. In the remaining seasons, depending on the weather conditions, a light jacket, coat, umbrella or anorak is recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bring your own headphones. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.