Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Smell and Sip - Fragrance and Spirits Pairing Experience
You'll learn fragrance basics, understand the type of perfume you are attracted to and what to consider when matching to food and drink.
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 cocktails created to match fragrances
- Lunch - 3 tapas dishes created specifically to match the perfume and enhance scenes
What's excluded :
- This 2-hour workshop is led by Vicki Lynch who is a certified trainer. It allows us to discover the resemblances and the differences between perfume, tapas and cocktails. It showcases the delicate and creative work of the perfumer, and discovers bridges between the fragrance world, gastronomy, and beverages.
• 3 matching tapas and 3 cocktails design to suit fragrence
Departure Point :Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- As this is a pairing experience, we cannot alter the menu to suit individual dietary requirements. We cannot be held responsible for any allergies or sensitivity or injury arising from the use of fragrances, food, or beverages within this experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All guests will be required to use the venue sign in and comply with the venues Covid policies in place at the time of the vent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.