Smiley Mljet Island tour
The island of Mljet is one of the most beautiful islands on the Adriatic coast, with two amazing saltwater lakes, a number of peaceful bays and small fishing villages. Smiley Mljet Island tour is a tour with a catamaran or mini van from Dubrovnik to island of Mljet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat transfer
- Entry/Admission - Mljet National Park
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (National Park Mljet)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mljet National Park, Road 120, Mljet Island 20226 Croatia
The Mljet National Park covers the northwestern part of the island of Mljet, which extends over the area of 5,375 hectares of protected land and the surrounding sea. This area was declared a national park on November 11, 1960 and represents the first institutionalized attempt to protect the original ecosystem on the Adriatic. The Mljet National Park covers the western part of the island of Mljet, from the Blackbird area to the deepest point of the island, Cape Goli. In the composition of the national park are the villages of Polače (the main tourist and tourist port), Goveđari (in which are included settlements of Babine Kuće (the oldest settlement in Jezera), Soline (little place at the entrance to Veliko jezero) and Pristina (place with mail and management of national park) and Pomena (the former fishing village of Goveđari, and today the only hotel on the island).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber if I don't answer the call's because when I am on tour in another country it is expensive for me to answer the calls so I allways connect to wifi so I check my e-mails or What's up or ViberPorts
- Port Gruz
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour can be cancel if there is not minimum number. 4 people I need to organise this tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.