Snapshot view of one of Naples Fine Neighborhood
• One of our professional, knowledgeable English speaking driver guides will be waiting at pick up location where you will be tendered) or agreed to location at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your or your party’s name on it.
• Let’s enjoy a beautiful panorama from the hill of Vomero
• As a famous saying, “See Naples and die (Vedi Napoli, e poi muori)”, you can see an amazing panorama of Capri island, Sorrento peninsula in the beautiful Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius. From this hill you can overlook whole city of Naples, too. Don’t you want to see a beautiful view like a postcard? If so, let’s go to the Vomero district. Book with Via Amalfi.
• Full day Tour
Port, Hotel, Train station, private residents, airport
Pick up time
8:00am or as per your confirmation.
4-5pm or as per your confirmat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities range between 10-20 percent|(optional but appreciated)
- Meals, drinks (E20-E45 depending menu order)
- • Once you meet up with your escort driver off to the neighborhood of Vomero. On a hilltop of Naples, upscale and leafy Vomero is dotted with gelaterias, alfresco cafes and refined Italian restaurants. Chain and department stores cluster around Piazza Vanvitelli. The Certosa e Museo di San Martino has frescoes, paintings and sculpture in a former monastery with a baroque church, while star-shaped Castel Sant’Elmo fortress has expansive views over the city and Gulf of Naples. The first things visitors will notice when traveling around Vomero is the view. As the geography of the area is rather hilly, expansive sights of Naples, the Bay of Naples, and the historic Mount Vesuvius in the distance are all captured in intense detail. Whether during a clear day or as the sun sets, the views found here of historic and new buildings will leave anyone in awe. Vomero has plenty of authentic and classy Italian styles to intrigue any fashionista. Explore the number of shops found among the hilly streets of this neighborhood. Check out the London store, or head over and explore one of the many vintage clothing stores. The variety of clothing to be discovered among the alleys and streets is limitless, so get ready for some real retail therapy – Vomero style.
• Lunch. Every region in Italy offers a unique spin on that traditional Italian dish that has entranced people for so long and Vomero is no exception. The area offers any number of family-owned, friendly pizzerias to satisfy not just the hunger for excellent pizza but also a desire to get a true taste of the neighborhood and area. Head over to Pizzeria Vomero and settle in for some hot and fresh pizza that’s truly top-notch. The guide will make recommendations where to have lunch. Speaking of food, Vomero has a very vibrant and bustling market where visitors will come away with a number of fresh fruits and vegetables. Visit the market Monday through Saturday and find fantastic deals on cheeses, meats and a diverse selection of other household goods. The vendors are all local and willing to make deals that will leave customers both happy and healthy.
• Villa Floridiana/Castle of St. ElmoFerdinand IV’s wedding gift to the duchess of Florida, Villa Floridiana is a beautiful open public park. After Ferdinand’s purchase of the mansion, the gardens were planted in their current manner and offer a wonderful environment for walking and enjoying the outdoors. The actual villa, built in the early 1800s in a neoclassical style, is used now by the Martina National Museum of Ceramics, and houses a variety of porcelain and majolica works. A medieval fortress with an extensive political history dating all the way back to 1275, the Castle of St. Elmo has gone through years of change, including years of destruction, reconstruction and the addition of new parts.
• End of the tour. The escort guide/driver will return to the location pick up between the hours 4-5pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide all necessary information of pick up and drop off. Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- Amalfi Coast, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.