Snorkel Icacos Island aboard The Innovation
Update of this tour for COVID-SAFE:
- Snorkeling trips with a reduced capacity of 17 participants maximum.
- The regular tour (book per person) is not Private Charter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, non alcoholic drinks, local rum)
- Deli style lunch buffet
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, tube, fins) and Safety Belts (clip on floaters)
- Free parking and showers at the marina
- Half bathroom in vessel
- Entry/Admission - The Innovation
- Entry/Admission - Icacos Island
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation arrangements (pick up/drop off)
- Face masks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Innovation, Carr. 987 Marina Puerto Chico, Km 2.4 Barrio Sardinera, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Thorough introduction of our day and we’ll navigate the boat for 35 minutes to La Cordillera Cays where we’ll explore one of the eastern islands of Puerto Rico, Icacos Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
At Icacos Island, we’ll provide guided snorkeling depending on your level of experience and identify the marine species we see. After the snorkeling, The Innovation Bar opens! We’ll offer Deli Style Lunch Buffet to enjoy with soft drinks or with Puerto Rican rum. We’ll also have time for hiking, beach exploration or just sunbathe. We will always be available to give you information of the history and nature of the surrounding areas.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :The Innovation Snorkeling Tour - Puerto Rico, Carr#987, Km 2.5 Bo, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply - There is a possibility of cancellation after Instant Confirmation. This excursion requires a minimum of 8 guests with reservations in order to provide the tour. In the event this minimum is not met, we will call 1-2 days prior to the excursion to go over alternative options (alternative dates or full refund).
- Subject to favorable weather conditions - If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Drinking age is 21 years old
- Have a good breakfast before enjoying snorkeling experiences
- Bring: swimwear, towel, water/tennis shoes, needed medicine, gratuity
- Bring: Items for skin protection (sunblock without Oxybenzone ingredient, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
- At your own risk - waterproof cases with electronic devices (waterproof camera, cell phone, etc.)
- What Not to bring: any valuables or items that cannot get wet. Lost items will be very hard to find in the water. Anything you take with you might get wet.
- Infants and newborns are not allowed to participate (ages 0 - 2)
- Pregnant women are not recommended to participate. Contact Caribbean School of Aquatics prior to creating a reservation. Doctors approval is a requirement prior participating. Additional Waiver and Release to sign.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour up to 17 participants maximum **Face masks required at all times - meeting location and aboard the vessel** Required for all: practice physical distancing, taking the temperature at the check-in. Anyone presenting temperatures of 100.3 °F or greater will be restricted from participating.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.