Snorkel on Electric Stand Up Paddle Boards with Sea Turtles
your guide bounces between paddling, diving, kite-boarding, and enjoying this little piece of paradise we call home with our friends and family. I instruct the newest wave of ocean recreation, electric stand up paddle boards! Don't be surprised if you haven't heard of it before, it's the first of its kind.
Safety and comfort for first time riders being our priority, Each guide is trained in ocean safety, CPR, lifeguard certified, and has 2+ years of guiding experience. We encourage first time paddlers and want to share this experience with you, no previous experience paddling required. We got you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
We encourage all levels of riders and snorkelers. Our electric stand up paddle boards are eco friendly and let you cruise at a speed of 5-mph with safety being our priority. The boards are propulsion based, meaning no props or danger to riders, equipped with a quick release and beginners in mind, the boards make for a nice ride for first timers.
On our personalized trips, you will meet me at Makena; I will collect any items you do not wish to get wet and toss them into a provided dry bag, including phones, car keys, and other small personal valuables. (we suggest leaving everything locked in your car)
There will be a detailed briefing on all ocean safety, and a tutorial on our Electric Stand Up Boards and snorkel gear. I will help you with all equipment (life jackets, paddles, boards, snorkels) and be by your side every step of the way.
I will spend about two hours on the water paddling the pristine coastline of Makena, dipping into lava channels, chasing sea turtles, and learning about the islands and land. We will anchor and spend 35 or so minutes snorkeling a coastal reef. From there we will use the jet propulsion and head back to shore!
Departure Point :5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.