Snorkel Tour - Reefs and Wrecks
Bermuda truly is the jewel of the Atlantic and nowhere is this more apparent than underwater. Our shipwreck and reef sites are in shallow protected waters and perfect for everyone! Our all Bermudian team has a vast knowledge of local ecology and history and are sure to make your experience a memorable one!
Pick up and drop off from the Grotto Bay Beach Hotel. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nonsuch Island, Castle Harbour, St. George's Bermuda
Prior to stopping at a coral reef we will go to the wreck of the 'Sea Fern', located inside the Nonsuch Island nature preserve. Here in the shallow, calm waters we will explore the shipwreck and enjoy its abundant and diverse marine life. After about 40 mins at the shipwreck we will continue on to a coral reef.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :11 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton, Bermuda
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Castaway Charters