Snorkeling Costa Rica
Road trip north of Tamarindo and nearby towns, to isolated beaches and plunge in with the snorkel gear on; meeting the juvenile tropical fish underwater; easy and slow progressive swim that lead us from standing depth to a maximum depth of 12 feet, average visibility of 12-20 feet. always warm and protected water on the bay.
Dynamics and safety briefing previous to access in the water, around 2 hours in the water, 1 hour round trip from Tamarindo.
All gear will be provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
On the way to a scluded beach, part of Velas Cape and the Marine National Park, we will glance the topical dry forest and then plunge in from standing depth and progressively swim to a maximum depth of 12ft.
Guided adventure by a PADI certified instructor, plenty of tropical fish and some juvenile pelagic fish.
The day is planned for 4 hours, driving time round trip 1 hour, snokerling time 2 hours, 1 hours to soak in paradise energy and taste tropical fresh fruit.
• Seafari Costa Rica, Santa Cruz 50301 Costa Rica
• Las Baulas National Marine Park, Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Playa Grande 50308 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you are your accommodation, gear is packed for you.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 9 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to coSome pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.