Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen
Make the best of your holiday in Riviera Maya and join a local snorkeling tour! Possible encounters with turtles and stingrays surrounded by many tropical fish and interesting corals.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Snorkeling in Playa del Carmen is a popular activity among visitors of all ages. Unlike scuba diving, you do not need special qualifications or expensive equipment to snorkel – simply clip on a mask, a snorkel tube, a life jacket and some fins and you are good to go! Snorkeling in Playa del Carmen is very safe, and most visitors consider it to be a deeply relaxing experience.
You will start the tour from the beach, where the boat departs and reaches INAH, a snorkeling shallow reef snorkeling spot after 15 minutes. In the crystal waters you have a chance to see different marine creatures such as turtles and stingrays accompanied by lots of tropical fish and corals.
You are going to stay in the water for about one hour together with the professional snorkeling guide and then return to the departure point.
Departure Point :Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.