Snowmobile Driving - Afternoon start
Let’s try some snowmobile driving. After getting the winter adventure gear and short briefing we may drive snowmobiles. No earlier experience is needed as it is easy and comfortable.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Solo driving safari for extra pay
- During this 1 hour safari we traverse snowy wilderness forests and feel the fun of driving modern snowmobiles. This is an experience of a life time! It is possible to drive or sit as passenger or in the sleigh as you prefer.
The snowmobiles used are modern silent and ecological snowmobiles that are very easy to drive.
For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license. Right hand traffic regulations are valid on public tracks. It is possible to drive on waterways and private areas without driving license by request. We also guarantee small group sizes that makes driving even more enjoyable. Please check our terms and conditions for snowmobile safaris and enjoy!
The first snowmobile was created during the 20th century. With the shape of a sledge, it was intended for work to drive over snow and icy roads where other vehicles were not able to go. As stronger and faster vehicle it quickly replaced the sled dogs as a modern mode of transport. Nowadays, snowmobiles are mostly used for recreation. Great fun!
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license
- All gear provided by Lapland Welcome
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.