Snowshoe Trip for Ice Fishing from Kemi
During this full day trip we go further to the wilderness using snowshoes. After a while we will reach a good fishing location where we learn some ice fishing. With some luck we will catch fishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all major hotels in Kemi
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional price
In the afternoon we enjoy barbeque lunch which we prepare by open fire.
The fishing site is a frozen lake in a naturally beautiful surroundings. This is a true nature experience where you can enjoy the silence of the Lappish nature and make nature pictures.
Historians believe the origin of the snowshoe dates back to 2000 BC or 4000 BC. The invention of the snowshoe has been inspired by the animals like snowshoe hares who have oversized feet enabling them to move more quickly through deep snow. Snowshoes were an essential tool for fur traders and trappers to be able to get around areas inaccessible to motorized vehicles when the snow is deep. Today, snowshoes are mostly used by hikers and runners for recreation.
• Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Departure Point :Scandic Kemi, Hahtisaarenkatu 3, 94100 Kemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Physical classification: Moderate
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.