Snowshoeing day trip from Bansko to Rhodope Mountains
A back-in-time day trip from the modern ski resort Bansko to the isolated rural area of Rhodope Mountains, where time has stopped and the traditions of the local people are still alive. We invite you on an easy snowshoeing hike, perfect for families with kids or tired of skiing couples who want to immerse into the local atmosphere and enjoy spectacular views to the jagged Pirin Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snowshoes and hiking poles
- Mountain guiding fee
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal equipment
Snowshoeing day that starts from Bansko and heads east to the high mountain village Ortsevo in thе Rhodope Mountains. During this trip, besides snowshoeing, you can also enjoy a glimpse at the rural lifestyle of the local ethnicity.
Although the area is isolated and not popular among the tourists at all, the village offers dramatic views from 1600m above the sea level towards the rugged Pirin Mountains.
Optional: you can combine this trip with a ride of the Narrow Gauge Train.
Hiking time: 2-3 hours
Difficulty: easy, up to +300 m of elevation gain, suitable for families and walks with kids
Transfer time: 1 hour drive from Bansko.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.