Snowshoeing day trip to Malyovitsa in Rila Mountains
A challenging snowshoeing day trip from Sofia to the alpine area in Rila National Park. Get ready for a hike up above the forest line with spectacular views to the jugged peaks of Malyovtisa, Lovnitsa, Kupenite. Have picnic and tea at the Wild Boars Lakes and descent back to the starting point through a magical pine forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snowshoes and hiking poles
- Mountain guiding fee
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal equipment
Early start, drive from Sofia to Malyovitsa area at 1760m and a loop walk into the remote area of Razdavitsa Ridge. We visit the isolated Wild Boars Lake, located in the foot of the highest peaks of the area – Kupenite, Lovnitsa.
Return to the car and transfer to Sofia.
Walking time: 5-6h, +600/-600 m
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.