Snowshoeing day trip to Mount Bezbog in Pirin Mountains
1-day snowshoeing adventure from Bansko to Mount Bezbog in Pirin National Park. The high Pirin Mountains will leave you breathless with its rugged peaks and frozen beauty. You will experience an active day outdoors with a lot of fun and spectacular panoramas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snowshoes and hiking poles
- Round chairlift ticket
- Mountain guiding fee
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal equipment
Ascent of Mount Bezbog in Pirin Mountains on snowshoes – this tour starts from a relatively high altitude – 2240 m – at the top lift station of the Bezbog chair lift, 45 min drive from Bansko. It it the most easily accesible point to experience the feeling of being in the high parts of Pirin, surrounded by its jagged peaks and ridges.
The ascent takes about 2 hours, while we gain +400 m of vertical elevation. The route is suitable for novices in snowshoeing and doable even if the snow conditions in the lower parts of the mountains are not good, but is potentially more exposed to harsh weather due to the high altitude. The views from the top of the mountain are spectacular and include all the Pirin Mountains, as well as much of Rila and Rhodope Mountains.
• Bezbog - peak in Pirin Mountains, Dobrinishte 2777 Bulgaria
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.