Snowshoeing in Lapland Wilderness
Experience the traditional way of trekking on snow into Wild Lapland. Get a great workout while you adventurously “float walk” on top of deep snow, allowing you to reach places that would otherwise be unreachable. Get a feel of winter Lapland as we trek into the winter forest, river, and valley. Upon reaching our break destination, we will start an open fire to barbecue some sausages and rejuvenate with some hot berry juice.
Note: For children too small to wear snowshoes, sleds (toboggans) will be provided.
What's included :
- ~ Guiding service
- ~ Hiking in forest with snowshoes
- ~ Open fire, sausages and hot drinks
- ~ Pickup & return to your accommodation
- ~ Snowshoes and poles
- ~ Suitable for family and children
- ~ Thermal overalls
What's excluded :
- Experience the traditional way of trekking on snow into Wild Lapland. Get a great workout while you adventurously “float walk” on top of deep snow, allowing you to reach places that would otherwise be unreachable. Get a feel of winter Lapland as we trek into the winter forest, river, and valley. Upon reaching our break destination, we will start an open fire to barbecue some sausages and rejuvenate with some hot berry juice.
• BBQ Lunch
Departure Point :Tapaninmäen Kotiliha Lihakauppa, Ainonkatu 3, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Duration includes the transfer and clothes changing time. Pick up service is included if the distance from pick up point to Sunny Safari Office is within 8km. Thermal overalls, winter boots, winter gloves and woolen socks are provided.
- Meeting time of our safari is always before the starting time of the safari if you need pick-up services. You will receive your meeting time and meeting point upon confirmation or by e-mail. Failure to participate in the safari due to missed meeting time or meeting point will not be refunded.
- Operated in Rovaniemi each year from November 16 to April 12 next year (weather permitting). The minimum number of participants for each safari is 2 full paying adults’ price.
- Please let us know in advance when you book the safari if you have special dietary requirements. (Eg: vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.