Snowshoeing Vitosha for 1 day
Vitosha is the first park in Bulgaria and on the Balkan Peninsula. It was declared a national park on 27 October 1934. In 2000 the park was categorized as Natural. Nowadays its territory is 27,079 ha. Two reservations are situated on its territory (biosphere reservation “Bistrishko Branishte” (Bistritsa Forest Reserve) and reservation “Torfeno Branishte” (Turf Forest Reserve), as well as one natural landmark (the Duhlata Cave).
Vitosha offers excellent conditions for winter treks. We take you at the Vitosha Nature Park for an unforgettable snowshoes experience. Be ready! Let's experience the mountain hidden gems together.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A pair of snowshoes and poles
What's excluded :
- Personal costs
Join us for a breathtaking experience in the mountain above Sofia. You would experience a tour with breathtaking views in the nature to be remembered.
• Vitosha Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.