Snowy Ruiz From Manizales
Natural destination par excellence in the department of Caldas, you will have the opportunity to know the magical high mountain landscapes that this tour offers us with its constant landscape changes, originated by the altitudinal sequence present in this tour, from the Andean jungle with lush vegetation to the moor with the indelible badge of the frailejones and cushion plants that regulate the primary water cycle. Wildlife as important as the Andean condor and the spectacled bear. In addition to hot springs, volcanoes and mountain glaciers.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to the Natural National Park of Los Nevados - Nevado del Ruiz and the hot springs
What's excluded :
This adventure begins in Manizales from 6:30 am, taking a journey of approximately 1 hour and a half until arriving at the Natural National Park of the Snowy breezes sector, an induction talk is received and then enter and make the beautiful tour which It will last about two and a half hours, there are 4 stations in which we will see different types of ecosystems and unique landscapes offered by the Nevado del Ruíz, currently there is access enabled with restrictions to the Valley of the Tombs (4350 meters above the level from the sea), after making this majestic tour, you will have lunch at a restaurant in the area and enjoy the heat of the Hot Springs in a natural environment and then return to the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform which hotel you will be staying in to coordinate the activity.The pick-up time depends on the area in which your hotel is located.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear a coat or clothes for cold weather with a hat and gloves
- Sunscreen should be applied.
- Wear sunglasses with UV protector
- Bring water for hydration but WITHOUT GAS
- People over 70 are not allowed in this activity
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed and those between 6 and 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- You cannot drink alcoholic beverages before or during the activity, or abuse the cigarette
- Do not litter, or collect samples of flora or fauna.
- From 4,000 meters high do not run or shake too much.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.