SNUBA at Beautiful Trunk Bay!
Our SNUBA tour is often stated as, “...the highlight of my vacation.” Our tour is family operated. With over thirty years of SNUBA experience, our knowledge and expertise help you to have an enjoyable SNUBA dive. Explore the tropical reefs of Trunk Bay, St. John – one of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the world – and dive among colorful corals, tropical fish, and other sea life in a natural and beautiful setting. Our SNUBA tour offers the perfect opportunity to encounter the marine environment and life first-hand while swimming effortlessly through the water.
Our tours start with shallow water training and only go to depths of 20 feet, ensuring vacationers of all ages and ability levels can feel comfortable and have fun during their St. John SNUBA tours.
During your tour, you have the chance to relax and enjoy yourself while under the supervision of VI SNUBA Excursions’ experienced professionals who have conducted SNUBA tours for over 30 years in the Virgin Islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment needed for the SNUBA.
What's excluded :
- NPS Entrance Fee of $5 per person
Once you have met your guide you will fill out waivers, get fitted with fins and mask, receive a safety orientation, you will walk with your guide down to the beach to be fitted with the SNUBA equipment. We will enter the water from the shoreline for a shallow-water practice and some skills, then go on a guided underwater tour.
You will see beautiful tropical fish on a coral reef. Exploring to a maximum depth of twenty feet, but you can stay at the depth you are comfortable with. On completion of the dive, we will talk about what we saw.
Departure Point :Trunk Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must have basic swim skills.
- Not allowed for travelers with a history of heart attacks, strokes or heart disease.
- Not allowed for those that have had heart surgery, angina, or blood vessel surgery.
- Not allowed for those currently using an inhaler for asthma, or with a history of emphysema or tuberculosis.
- Not allowed if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- Not allowed if you have any form of lung disease.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not allowed if you have epilepsy, seizures or convulsions or take medication to prevent them.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.