São Paulo Art Tour From Mainstream to Underground
Visit São Paulo Contemporary Art scene, from the Mainstream Art galleries to independent Arts houses and Occupation, with a local and artistic guide on this 5-hours tour.
Make your way through exhibitions, street and independent art spots and galleries, chosen by us to show you the most recently São Paulo cultural art creations.
Take advantage of your guide's in-depth knowledge of the local art scene.
Our Tour is like a meet of artistic and interesting people, who are really interested in knowing and integrating with the creative community of creators, artists, producers and art workers from São Paulo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Batman Alley
- Entry/Admission - Red Bull Station
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Farol Santander
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batman Alley, Rua Goncalo Afonso Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 05436-100 Brazil
Beco do Batman is the nickname for the area around Rua Gonçalo Afonso and Rua Medeiros de Albuquerque in the Vila Madalena neighborhood of São Paulo. Beco do Batman is a popular tourist destination because of the dense concentration of graffiti that line the streets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Red Bull Station, Praca da Bandeira 137, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01007-020 Brazil
he space has free entry and holds permanent programs of residencies and occupations, as well as a cafeteria, a recording studio – Red Bull Music Studios São Paulo – and a makerspace, part of Red Bull Basement. There is also a frequent and must-see programming of lectures, talks, workshops, exhibitions, concerts and fairs. he space has free entry and holds permanent programs of residencies and occupations, as well as a cafeteria, a recording studio – Red Bull Music Studios São Paulo – and a makerspace, part of Red Bull Basement. There is also a frequent and must-see programming of lectures, talks, workshops, exhibitions, concerts and fairs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Farol Santander, Rua Joao Bricola 24 Center, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01014-900 Brazil
Farol Santander is in downtown São Paulo, next to St. Benedict’s Monastery. It houses a large permanent collection and has an array of exhibitions on display for a limited time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all the travellers on the metropolitan area of São Paulo and majors airports.Airports
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.