Social Impact Small-Group Food Tour in San Sebastian
This is a foodie immersion in real, ordinary San Sebastian to get a real sense of community, understand how locals live and eat as you learn about local history and culture.
With every person that joins the tour, I help a person in need by donating a meal to the city's soup kitchen, you eat one you feed one!
It's a 3h walking, where there's mostly eating and less than 10 mins-walk between each stop. We’ll go to 5 specially selected stops within two different neighbourhoods.
You'll indulge and learn all about the unique culinary tradition of going out for pintxos! Pintxos pronounced 'pin-choss', these are different from tapas and imbedded in Basque culture. I'm going to show you how to navigate the local food scene and eat the best that this city has to offer.
This experience is the kind of tour for people who hate the word 'tour' and genuinely travel for food and really want to get immersed in the culture and have fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Five food stops with one pintxo (local Basque food) and one drink in each place (local drinks and wine).
What's excluded :
- Snacks - The tour is designed so you have a full meal, but if you have a larger appetite you can choose to purchase extra food and drink if you'd like.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buen Pastor Cathedral, Plaza del Buen Pastor, 20006 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will meet behind the cathedral and walk around it so you can see it.
Pass By: La Concha Beach, De la Concha Ibilbidea, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will walk past the beach
Pass By: Plaza de la Constitucion, 20003 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will walk trough square and talk about it
Departure Point :Good Shepherd of San Sebastián Cathedral, Urdaneta Kalea, 12, 20006 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return Detail :Boulevard Zumardia, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Best not to take backpacks as you use up a lot of space in bars and, it's less comfortable.
- Wear comfortable footwear, we'll be mostly be on our feet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Eat One Feed One