Sofia City Of Lights Photoexploring Tour
There is something magical happening when the lights of the city gradually come on and the sun sets behind the horizon. The sometimes overwhelming and imposing building structures from the former socialist times completely changes character as they are lit up in the evening time. As we move through the city in the last light of day and into the night we capture this magic and incorporate the techniques of long exposures and moving objects to create stunning images.
The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Camera tripod
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ivan Vazov National Theater, Dyakon Ignatii 5 str., Sofia 1000 Bulgaria
Whether you are new in photography or have years of experience we will make sure that your time with us will be memorable and that you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and have learned about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
Usage of long shutter speeds in relation to the scene
You will get a chance to photograph a range of some of the best locations there are to be captured in the Sofia evening light. From the National Palace of Culture to the impressive St. Alexander Nevski cathedral, we have you covered.
This tour requires you to bring a tripod as you will be doing longer exposures to capture the true essence of the night scenes.
The actual starting time will be coordinated before tour start as this changes throughout the season
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :1463 Ndk, Sofia, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.