Sofia Communist History 2-Hour Tour in a Classic Trabant
The tour is approximately 2 hours long and features an iconic classic car called a Trabant. The object of the tour is to take you back in time and make you feel what life was like for people living in Bulgaria during the communist era. Our focus is not to put you to sleep with statistics but rather show you what kind of challenges people had to deal with both during and after the communist times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- English speaking driver/guide
- Ride with the Trabant during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Starting time is flexible and can be arranged with the guests. During the tour you will see emblematic sights in Sofia related to communism such as: National Palace of Culture, former Headquarter of the Communist Party, State Archive Agency, Central Department Store, etc. The tour offers a balanced look over the socialist past of Bulgaria.
Departure Point :Sofia, Sofia, Sofia Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.