Soho London: Food to Queue For Walking and Eating Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Soho is the centre of London's restaurant scene as you'll discover on this self-guided GPS audio tour. Reflective of the people who live and cook here, it's like a treasure chest of dishes from all over the world - from British pork belly and Israeli hummus to Burmese noodles, Taiwanese buns, and Spanish tapas. It's also one of the hardest, most competitive areas to run a restaurant, because everyone wants theirs to be successful.
Over the last 8-10 years London has seen an incredible restaurant boom, and much of this started in Soho. On this tour, Soho: Food to Queue For, I want to show you the great places that have been instrumental in that boom. Along the way, I'll tell you what they serve, why people like them, and I'll also recommend a few places that people in the industry love to visit.
The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifetime access to Soho: Food to Queue For tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Soho, London England
Soho is the centre of London's restaurant scene. Reflective of the people who live and cook here, it's like a treasure chest of dishes from all over the world - from British pork belly and Israeli hummus to Burmese noodles, Taiwanese buns, and Spanish tapas.
Pass By: Apollo Theatre, 29 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 7ES England
The Apollo Theatre is a Grade II listed West End theatre, on Shaftesbury Avenue in the City of Westminster, in central London.
Pass By: Golden Square, East of Regent Street and north of Piccadilly Circus, London W1R 3AD England
Golden Square, in the City of Westminster, Soho, London, is one of the historic squares of Central London. The square is just east of Regent Street and north of Piccadilly Circus.
Departure Point :28 Rupert St, West End, London W1D 6DJ, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/14/2019 - 10/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :10 Greek St, Soho, London W1D 4DL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.