Sonoran Desert H1 Hummer Adventure
There’s a reason that the U.S. Army outfits its fleets with Humvees: They’re bold, they’re versatile, and they’re badass. The M998 Humvee is military-grade only, but the Hummer H1 is the closest a civilian can get. This off-road vehicle is perfect for the rough-and-tumble tourist who prefers an up close and personal experience. Mud, dirt, water, rocks—it’s all the same for the Hummer H1. Coast along desert trails high above the ground, confident in the 4 x 4’s ability to conquer any terrain it encounters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide/Driver
- Snacks and beverages
- Free Photography
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off (If 4 or more people in group)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up/Drop off (if 3 or less people in group)
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonto National Forest, Arizona
Once you meet your guide at the WeKoPa resort you will head drive about 10 minutes and enter the offroad trails in the Tonto National Forest in the ultimate off road vehicle - the Hummer H1, where you will spend 2 hours traversing river beds and sandy washes, while learning all about the splendor of the Sonoran Desert. You expert guide will offer history of the area, as well as teaching you all about the cactus and fauna.
You will stop to view points of interest, drink water, take photos, and have snacks. Once you have finished the H1 Hummer desert tour you will be brought back to your car at the starting point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
2: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**MUST HAVE 4 OR MORE PEOPLE IN GROUP FOR PICK UP/DROP OFF**Please call us or text to confirm the pick up time, hotel, and exact location.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- You can bring child seats for infants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.