Sorrento Cooking Class from Sorrento
Do Mediterranean ingredients get your taste buds tingling with anticipation?
Then take a 3-hour cooking class near Sorrento to discover how to cook with them. Under the guidance of a knowledgeable instructor, create delicious dishes that typify regional cooking.
After you’ve done the hard work, sit down to eat the feast you’ve prepared and wash it down with a glass of wine or a soft drink, as well as a limoncello.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cooking instructor
- Drinks (water, 1 glass of wine or soft drink, 1 limoncello)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- A perfect occasion to taste, learn and experience the secrets of the Italian culinary lifestyle in a extraordinary spot.
Our chef will welcome you with a drink, introducing you to the preparation of the recipes of the day of the Neapolitan cuisine in one of the most beautiful places of the Sorrento Coast. This experience takes place in a familiar and convivial atmosphere.
At the end of the class you'll gather around a typical familiar table and enjoy the dishes prepared.
The menu may vary according to the availability of the seasonal products
• Caprese salad
• Caprese ravioli and eggplant parmigiana
• Lemon cake or Tiramisu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make a note of any specific dietary requests in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Customers with temperature equal or higher than 37 degrees will have to stay in a separate room till the end of the class or will have to go back to their accommodation on their own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.