Soufriere Experience Island Tour of St Lucia
This tour begins with a pickup from your Hotel or Resort and then we take a drive down the West Coast. Learn about St Lucia's rich culture and history while in-taking picturesque views of the island. Get to enjoy the Mud Baths at the Caribbean's only Drive-In Volcano, Tour of the Botanical Gardens, Adventure Trail at the Tet Paul Nature trail, Waterfalls at the Toraille Waterfalls or some relaxation time on one of the island's pristine beaches.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tet Paul Nature Trail
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castries, Castries, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia
After being picked up by your driver and experienced tour guide in a luxury class automobile, you'll be eased into the day with the first stop at a picturesque view point overlooking our Capital, Castries. At this point you'll get a brief historical overview of the island and the day's tour ahead. Then get to see actual barracks built by British soldiers in the 1800's. Why were they here? Get this and many more questions you may have along the way answered. Drive through one of the island's largest banana plantations and if you wish, sample some freshly picked fruit yourself. Then drive through two of the island's smallest fishing villages, experience its vibrancy, color and more views along the way.
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Finally we arrive at our destination Soufriere where we first travel to The Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall.
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Then choose to have a guided tour of the Drive-in Volcano at the Sulphur Springs Park or simply enjoy soaking in the mud baths. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at one of the finest restaurants in the town where you can sample the local cuisine.
Stop At: Tet Paul Nature Trail, Chateau Belaire, Soufriere St. Lucia
From there, our next point of interest is the Nature Trail at the Tet Paul Scenic Trail where you catch breathtaking views of our Majestic Pitons.
Wrap up your tour with a dip at one of the Waterfalls, swim at one of the beaches or a drink on the water's edge at Marigot Bay.
Departure Point :Tour departs from your hotel or Cruise ship terminal location.
Return Detail :Your Hotel or Resort you were picked up from.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please include the time you wish to begin your tour. Select from the times available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.