Soufriere Island Delight
Discover the beauty and magic of St Lucia on a scenic drive to the town of Soufriere. This half-day tour will have you winding your way through banana plantations, tropical vegetation and traditional fishing villages. Upon arrival in Soufriere, admire the spectacular twin Pitons before visiting the Sulphur Springs and Diamond Botanical Gardens with its breathtaking natural waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anse La Raye, St. Lucia
Drive through the charming fishing village of Anse-La-Raye.
Catch a glimpse of the locals on their day to day bustle.
Enjoy the scenic landscape that surrounds the area.
Pass By: Canaries, St. Lucia
Drive through the fishing village of Canaries, and witness the local way of life.
Enjoy the scenic landscape that Surrounds the area.
Pass By: Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia
See the historic town of Soufriere, which was the original Capital of St. Lucia.
Get a glimpse of the way of life of the locals.
Experience majestic views of the Gros and Petit pitons.
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Witness the worlds only drive-in volcano.
Get a glimpse of the Sulphur mud baths.
Enjoy a guided tour explaining the history and formation of the crater.
See the amazing views of the surrounding landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Walk through the famed botanical gardens.
Witness and photograph a wide variety of beautiful tropical flowers and plants.
Come face to face with the renowned Diamond Falls.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick up time will be given to you within 24 hours of your start date. Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.