Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
See Karnak Temple illuminated at night with an audio-visual show that will explain how the temple was used and what life was like in Ancient Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- - English assistant during your trip
- - All service charges & taxes
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
What's excluded :
- - Tipping
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Have you ever wondered what life has been thousands of years ago? You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom.
You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally, the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.