Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids with dinner
See the Great Pyramids Sound and Light Show illuminated at night with a stunning audio-visual display. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - English-speaking escorted representative
- - Entrance fees to the show
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - Dinner meal at Local restaurant
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Back to your hotel.
Meals : Dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.