Sound and Light Show Private Tour at the Pyramids
See the Great Pyramids Sound and Light Show illuminated at night with a stunning audio-visual display. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the show
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Magic life Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of Ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up you from your hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.