South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter Westminster Abbey
See over 15 London sights & enter Westminster Abbey in 1 day
Kids : only pay for the attraction ticket. Walking tour is free
You'll be guided on a 2 hour exploration of the London Bridge area. You will see 15 of London's best known sights on this walking tour. Including London Bridge, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, The Clink Prison, The Shard and The Globe Theatre. Also, be rewarded with a brilliant panoramic view of St Paul's Cathedral to the Square Mile. Our guides are full of interesting facts and funny stories about London that are sure to entertain.
After which, enter Westminster Abbey. Since 1066, all coronations of English and British monarchs have been in Westminster Abbey.
Your guide will direct you to the attraction but will not enter it with you.
• See the Top 15 sights in London
• Walk through the world famous London Bridge Area
• Stretch your neck looking up at the Shard
• Walk on London Bridge
• Learn about London's history
• Enter Westminster Abbey
per adult from
What's included :
- Fun Local Guide!
- Walking tour of the Southbank area
- Entry Tickets to Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks : please bringing something to sip and nibble on
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Oyster Cards/Travel Cards for underground train travel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Bank, Lambeth Bridge to Blackfriars Bridge south to St George's Circus, London SE1 England
Sights you will see :
Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Harry Potter film locations
The Golden HindeVictorian Streets
Tate Modern Art Gallary
The Clink Prison
St Pauls Cathedral
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Spend as long as you like here!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Southwark Station, 68-70 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8JZ, UK
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.