South Coast Buggy (kite)
The tour starts with a Buggy departure from the hotel, towards the south coast of Rio Grande do Norte, passing by beautiful cliffs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - MARAZUL RECEPTIVO -Passeios em Natal / RN
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MARAZUL RECEPTIVO -Passeios em Natal / RN, Rua Vereador Manoel Sátiro, 75 - Lj 01 Contato da loja: (84) 3219-6480 (84)99909-0990 (84) 99608-8000 - Ponta Negra, Natal - RN, 59090-180, Brazil
The tour starts with a Buggy departure from the hotel, heading towards the south coast of Rio Grande do Norte, passing by beautiful cliffs.
The script begins with a stop at the Barreira do Inferno Launch Center, a Brazilian Air Force base for rocket launches. Founded in 1965, it was the first rocket air base in South America.
We pass by Pium region known for the cultivation of fruits, Elbow Beach, then Pirangi Beach famous for the World's Largest Cashew Tree (optional) where we have a stop to visit, shortly after Buzios Beach, Tabatinga Beach where the lookout point is located. dolphins and we stopped for photos. In Camurupim Beach has the attraction of Pedra Oca (a cave in the middle of the reefs) that can be visited at low tide, a stop for a swim in Arituba lagoon with its clear and refreshing waters, we pass by Barreta beach and we reach the beach from Malembá a 6km stretch of deserted beach that leads to the meeting of the lagoon of guarairas with the sea where the ferry crossing takes place (not included in the value of the tour), Tibau do Sul, Cacimbinhas, tip of Madeiro ( Dolphins Bay) which is among the 10 most beautiful beaches in Brazil, the charming Pipa beach and the cliffs of Praia do Amor on the well-known chapada de kite which is the end point of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hours: 09 to 16hs on average (departure and arrival back to the hotel)Departures: Monday to SaturdayDeparture Location: Round trip transportation from the client's hotel in Ponta Negra, Coastal and Praia do Meio regions. If you are not staying in this perimeter we will leave our store in Ponta Negra.
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/19/2020
12/20/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
4/1/2021 - 7/1/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.