Southampton Port to London with BOMBAY Sapphire Distillery Experience on the way
Do you have to travel from
Southampton Port to
London City, Heathrow Airport LHR or Gatwick Airport LGW, and in your way, would you like to have a tour and get to know the
Bombay Sapphire Distillery? This is for you!!
Book your private transfer with a 2 hs tour at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery!! Enjoy your time in London and travel in your Luxury Van Mercedes V Class (up to 6 people) or Minibus Mercedes Sprinter (up to 12) with private chauffeur.
Your chauffeur will pick you up at Southampton Port, get you to the Distillery, where you will enjoy a 2 hours tour. And after that, he will drop you off you in London City, LHR or LGW Airport.
190 to 220 minutes
What's included :
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport/port taxes, 20 minutes parking fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer (including a stop at the BOMBAY Sapphire Distillery for your tour)
- Complimentary drink in the Mill Bar.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bombay Sapphire Distillery
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bombay Sapphire Distillery, Laverstoke Mill, London Road, Whitchurch RG28 7NR England
Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from Southampton Port to London City, Heathrow Airport LHR or Gatwick Airport LGW in an elegant and full equipped
Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V Class (up to 6) or
Minibus Mercedes Sprinter (up to 12).
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at the Southampton Port Arrivals Hall. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at your Hotel or accommodation. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bombay Sapphire Distillery Tour: Explore the Bombay Sapphire Distillery on your own terms, in your own time.
The Self-Discovery Experience showcases the very best of Bombay Sapphire gin at our iconic, historic distillery. Walk along the crystal clear River Test and take in the beautiful natural surroundings. Step back in time to uncover the fascinating history behind Laverstoke Mill in the Heritage Room. Discover the ten exotic botanicals in Bombay Sapphire gin in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room and then join our hosts as they take you behind the scenes of the Dakin Still House, showing you the unique Vapour Infusion Distillation process which makes Bombay Sapphire gin so exquisite. Immerse yourself in the history of gin and Bombay Sapphire in the Gallery, then your experience culminates in The Mill Bar. Every guest receives a drink suited to their personal taste profile ‘on the house’ in the Mill Bar alongside the beautiful River Test.
The duration of the tour is about 1.5 to 2 hs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Southampton PortAddress: Southampton SO15 1HE, UKDirections: After you have collected your luggage, please meet our Chauffeur in the Arrivals HallDates: See AvailabilityDrop off: Your hotel or accommodation in London City, Gatwick International Airport LGW or Heathrow International Airport LHRPorts
- Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. To Gatwick Airport LGW 12/13/2020 - 6/26/2022
LondonCity or Heathrow Airport 12/13/2020 - 6/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide cruise details or airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- IMPORTANT: Laverstoke Mill is a working distillery so we insist that guests wear suitable footwear. Please do not wear open-toed shoes or high heels on the experience.
- BOMBAY Sapphire Distillery Opening Times: October – March – 11am – 6pm. April – September – 10am – 8pm.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.