Southern Highlands & South Coast All Inclusive Private Tour From Sydney
Our Southern Highlands Tours allow you to experience walking over the tops of the trees like a bird, driving on a road built out over the crashing sea below. See booming blow holes, the unusual natural phenomenon that shoots plumes of water metres into the air. Also enjoy towering waterfalls, and picturesque villages where you can have a delicious glass of wine or two.
This South Coast Tour includes Stanwell Tops Lookout with it's views across to the engineering marvel of the Sea Cliff Bridge. Experience the roar of the blowhole in Kiama. Walk over the treetops canopy on the Illawarra Fly Park. Admire the towering Fitzroy Waterfalls, with its drop of more than 80 metres. Visit the boutique villages of the region with their elegant shops. Indulge in fine wine tasting in this captivating countryside!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Pickup from your City Accomodation.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Stanwell Tops, Stanwell Tops, New South Wales
Beautiful coastal and cliff views. Perfect spot to view views of the ocean and amazing paragliders. Plus get to admire the Escarpment rock face and the Sea Cliff Bridge. Enjoy a provided Morning Tea here too.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kiama Blowhole, Blowhole Point Road, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales Australia
Kiama's famous Blowhole is the largest in the world!
A viewing platform gives great views of the Kiama blowhole.
This landmark has attracted people to the region for over 100 years.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Little Blowhole Reserve “Endeavour Lookout”, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales Australia
The Little Blowhole sprays more often than it's big brother ,and is well worth visiting, situated just three kilometres south of the Kiama Township. The spray reaches remarkable heights and can be viewed from a viewing platform or on the rocky foreshore.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kiama, Kiama, Kiama Municipality, New South Wales
We stop here for a delicious lunch in a restaurant in the town centre.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake Illawarra, New South Wales, Australia
Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk (Option at own cost)
Choose from either:
- Australia's highest Zipline Tour, or
- Incredible Treetop Walk experience.
The Treetop Walk is a gentle 1.5 kilometre loop track with 500 metres of elevated steel walkway through the treetops, some 20-30 metres above the forest floor. This steel walkway features two cantilevered arms and culminates at Knights Tower, a spiral tower that rises to a breathtaking 45 metres above ground.
Positioned 710 metres above sea level, the stunning panoramic views take in everything from the rainforest canopy, coastal towns and out to the Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Fitzroy Falls, Fitzroy Falls, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
One of the most spectacular waterfalls anywhere in Australia, the 81m high Fitzroy Falls drops dramatically into the untouched bushland of Morton National Park. The park is part of the rugged Southern Highlands region, just south of Sydney.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mittagong, Mittagong, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
You can choose to include a wine tasting at one of the picturesque Southern Highland Vineyards to top off your amazing Day Adventure before we head back towards Sydney.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sydney NSW, Australia
Amazing experience finishes with a drop- off back to the door of your city accomodation (if you choose not to take the ferry from Homebush back to the city centre).
Departure Point :Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, 140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Can pick up from most hotels or other accomodation all around Sydney!Can also pickup at the shared meeting point at George Street, The Rocks, for those who are travelling in from outside the city centre.Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- White Bay Port Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If a Cruise pickup is required please enter those details, if NOT type in "n/a"
- Mandatory temperature checks
- Protective face masks provided
- Social distancing maintained in vehicle
- Touch points within the van are frequently cleaned
- Hand sanitiser available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.