Sovereign Hill Goldfields and Museum, Ballarat, Victoria
Ballarat’s Goldrush Days at Sovereign Hill! Is an exciting experience definitely for the bucket list.
Sovereign Hill is an outdoor interactive musuem re-creating from 1851 Ballarat’s first decade of GOLD discovery that attracted ten of thousands of international gold seekers to rich Ballarat goldfields, some finding huge gold fortune.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car transport to and return
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees is NOT include
- Entry/Admission - Sovereign Hill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sovereign Hill, Bradshaw Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia
Sovereign hill historical site and experience Victorian age, gold panning and Victorian age handicrafts.
Sovereign Hill is where you are go back to the times of Gold rush days, immerses in day to day gold fossicking activities where historically attired people goes about their daily activities, plus actually panning for real GOLD at Red Hill Gully Diggings that it’s yours for keep!
- Real life spectacular $160,000 gold pour
- venture underground on a fully-guided gold mine tour
- Back in time horse-drawn coach and tour of the Sovereign Hill township
- Shopping 1850s-style from old style merchandise shops
- old styles hotels,
- kids can enrol in old style schools classes complete with custom attire
- entertain in a theatre with goldfields entertainers
- see steam-driven machinery in action
- interact with real life tradespersons call wheelwrights, candlemakers and confectioners.
- be entertain by performers in period attire on the streets and get great selfies.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking additional charge of USD $20/seat
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.