Spanish Belfast And Giants Causeway Tour
This tour depart from Dublin and goes to the northern coast of Ireland.
First you will see the National park of the Giants Causeway. You will have 1.5 hours to explore its prismatic rock formations beside the sea. The Spanish speaking guide will explain the legends that makes this place so popular and has been nominated natural preserve by the UNESCO.
You will also have a complete guided tour of Belfast to admire different places such as the political murals, the peace wall, the Albert clock tower, the prison, the City Hall, the Titanic Museum among others before having 1.5 hours free time.
There will be enough technical stops on the way so that you don't spend more than 2.5 in the bus in a row.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Spanish Driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle along the whole tour.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrada a la Calzada del Gigante
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dunluce Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
De camino tienes una parada fotográfica en el castillo de Dunluce, que ha sido utilizado como morada de los Greyjoy en la serie Juego de Tronos
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
En la conocida como Calzada de los Gigantes tienes alrededor de 1.5 horas para explorar las formaciones rocosas que dieron lugar a numerosas leyendas locales. Se incluye en el precio la entrada al centro de visitantes (valor de 14€).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Visita panorámica con el autobús a: los murales políticos de los barrios proletarios católicos y protestantes, el muro de la paz, la cárcel, el juzgado, el museo del Titanic, el Big Ben o la torre de Pisa de Belfast y el Ayuntamiento entre otros.
Tiempo libre de 1,5 hrs para pasear por la ciudad
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin, 23 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 C3W7, Ireland
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.