Sparkling wine tour. Visit 3 featured wineries in Mendoza
Enjoy sparkling wine tasting at three of the best sparkling wineries
Enjoy the views of the High Andes
Be comfortable on our high-end transportation!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Gourmet lunch with wine pairing
- Snacks - Include some regional snacks provided by local producers with biodegradable wrapping.
- Bottled water - An individual bottle of mineral water
What's excluded :
- Tips, extras consumes
Lujan de Cuyo is considered the Cradle of Malbec. Also it is famous for being the first wine-growing region of Mendoza. Besides this, there is another interesting Sparkling Wine Road that we will discover on this tour.
The production of sparkling wines in this region dates back a few decades ago. For several years, many wineries of international renown have been specialized in the elaboration of this drink achieving a great commercial impulse.
Accompanied by specialized guides, we will plung into the “Bubbling Road”. Let´s visit three of the most outstanding sparkling wineries, meantime we learn about champenoise and charmat methods and the main varietals produced. We will learn to taste different styles of sparkling wines.
At the end of this sensorial experience, we will ready to enjoy a delicious pairing lunch.
Special clothing: cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and suitable shoes, additional mineral water. Safety tips: Report to the guide/driver about any special illness, allergy or Physical Restriction.
Remember to TAKE YOUR MEDICATION AND ADMINISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.