Special Dubai Marina New Years 2022 Party Cruise
Celebrate New Years 2022 Cruise Party at Dubai Marina, See the world famous Atlantis or Burj Arab Live Fire works from the cruise and make your New Years unforgettable, This Special Cruise Includes Special Gala Buffet dinner, entertainment & sightseeing. Start From 930 PM and it will finish by 10:00PM, & boarding time will be 815pm to 845pm.
Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck available
On Cruise Toilet facilities are available on board.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- 3 to 4 hours Cruising in Dubai Marina
- Free New Year's Celebration Drink
- International Gala Buffet Dinner
- Live Tanura Dance Show
- New Years 2020 Count Down
- New Years Cake & Music
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
What's excluded :
- No Pickup & Dropoff Service offer for this tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: the jewels tower, Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
This is the special New Years 2020 Party Cruise at Dubai Marina.
Departure Point :Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seating in the upper deck or lower deck is subject to availability.
- Access to air conditioned lower deck & open air upper deck
- Note: Timing is important so try to come on time to aviod any no show
- subject to availability
- Fire Works subject to availability on cruise route
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are operating now and following Complete SOP instruction. Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, All equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.