Special Hanoi Night Out
• Experience Hanoi's Water Puppetry Show, famed in Vietnam
• Tuck into a meal and try some of Hanoi's specialities
• Take the chance to get a local insight into Vietnamese culture from your Hanoi native guide
• End the evening with fragrant Vietnamese tea
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide, all street food items as per itinerary.
- Drink include
- 01 bottle of water, a cup of egg coffee and local dessert.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- All other drinks, extra food portions, tips for local guide
- • Plan a perfect night out in Hanoi with this special guided tour. Start the night by watching Hanoi's famed Water Puppet Show, an impressive showcase originating from Northern Vietnamese villages in the 11th century. The show incorporates puppets, music and dance mimicking the traditional folk tales of Vietnam. Once the show ends, tuck into an authentic Hanoian dinner at a Cha Ca restaurant. This restaurant is known for serving the 200-year-old Vietnamese specialty dish infusing white fish in saffron oils, served with a variety of greens and washed down with a glass of Bia Ha Noi, the local brew. Complete your evening in one of the many street cozy side cafes with a cup of fragrant Vietnamese tea in hand.
• 6:00pm approx. hotel pick up time (to be confirmed by operator after booking)
• Water Puppetry Show
• Wander through the old town
• Cafe stop
• 9:00pm return to hotel
Departure Point :Crossing Vietnam
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age 5-11
- Children aged 0-4 are free of charge
- Should anyone in your traveling party have any dietary requirements please specify at the time of booking
- Hotel pick up and drop off is available from the Old Quarter only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.