【Special Sale】Virtual Osaka Dotonbori & Ebisu Bridge Walking Tour
Tour date : Below time is Japan standard time
**English speaking guide**
22 December, 7,14 January >>11:00,12:00
27 December, 17 January >>11:00,12:00,14:00,15:00,16:00
The Dotonbori area is one of the most famous sightseeing spots in Osaka.
it is a typical downtown area of Minami, Osaka, which is crowded with theaters and food stores from the Edo period to today.
This virtual tour start from the shopping district of Dotonbori, then we will take you into shopping street.. You will find many kinds of foods like Takoyaki, Kushikatsu and so on.
There are not only foods but also huge signboard and commemorative photo spots of the specialty.
We will looking forward to seeing you at this tour!
＊Minimum number of participants : 2 persons
＊Tours may be cancelled if the number of participants fails to reach the minimum number.
＊In case of cancel, we will contact you at least 2 days before the tour date.(Refundable)
＊This is NOT a real tour, but virtual tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Online experience through Zoom
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and Drop-off Service
- Internet Connection
- Meals & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dotombori, Dotombori, Chuo, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Kinki
Dōtonbori is one of the famous tourist destinations in Osaka. It is well known as an energetic arcade full of shops and eateries.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1 Chome-9 Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0071, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that meal and beverage are not included.
- Please check your mail and Viator message for the Zoom ID and password after making the book.
- If you have not receive the confirmation from HIS upon the booking, kindly check out the spam folder or be sure to call us by the day before the tour. Please note that we are unable to refund if there is no contact to us and show up.
- We cannot take responsibility of the following cases: misunderstanding the time differences, disconnecting Wi-Fi connection, or bad connection to ZOOM, etc. They are non refundable cases.
- This is an online experience via ZOOM. Web cameras, microphones, and speakers are necessary. If you have smartphone or tablet, they are included.
- If you are a first-time ZOOM user, you need to install ZOOM app in advance.
- Please note that we will record this tour for the real tour creation.
- Kindly use one Zoom account for 1 person.
- Please select the one from the available departure time.
- Please note that the tour will be concluded on Japan Standard Time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This is an online experience so the guests will be in the safety of their homes. Face masks are not required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.