Spice tour&stone town tour
Spice and stone town tour is the most theme of zanzibar,when you put off these two tours,you typically regarded as a person who have not visited zanzibar at all.You cannot mention zanzibar without mentioning spice of zanzibar and history of zanzibar heritage through stone town tour(It is called stone town since most of the houses are made up of stones and lime powder mixed with sand)
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre, Kidichi, West district Tanzania
Normally spice tour and stone town tour are combined together to more flavour.
In spice tour the clients will explore the taste of each spice and see the trees of each spices,the guide will explain each spice with their uses and how the local villagers uses for medicinal purposes.
After that there will be a time of eating fresh fruits from the trees.
Mr climber(a man who will climb the coconut tree) will climb bring some young coconut to drink coconut water and eat some young coconut flesh.
After that there will be some products made from spices you will be shown and if you are interested you can buy.
In stone town tour the guest will be shown and see the history of zanzibar in full details,slave trade how it was established and how it was ended and also shown the place where the Fredie Mercury the man who was in the Queen band was leaving in that time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Zanzibar, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at stone townPorts
- Zanzibar port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.