Spirit of Tasmania arrival private pick up + 6HR Sightseeing + Hotel Drop off
Meet your local guide and driver, Bianca. I am a local resident of the City of Port Phillip and today I will take you to the best places for eating and sightseeing outside Melbourne City Centres. I treat all my guests like visitors from overseas, redefining tourism as genuine hospitality.
As soon as you disembark from the Spirit of Tasmania, you will be picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle and get to explore the grand coastal town of Brighton where we will have breakfast, the most visited beach town of St Kilda and the magnificent Royal Botanic gardens of Victoria.
As this is a private tour, we can go with the pace of your group. With my experience and knowledge of Melbourne, I will be able to suggest places to go to if you wish to add/eliminate some of the itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Big breakfast/ Japanese breakfast/ Continental breakfast
- Bottled water - 600 ml bottle of water in the car
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- 7:00 AM : Pick up passengers and luggages at Spirit of Tasmania Melbourne Terminal.
7:45 AM: Big breakfast / Japanese breakfast/ Continental breakfast + coffee at an established well known cafe on a trendy Street in Brighton. Discover why Brighton is one of the Bayside's most exclusive and popular suburbs.
9:15 AM: Brighton bathing boxes on Dendy Street Beach. Admire the colourful bathing boxes and the skyline of Melbourne CBD.
10:00 AM: Acland Street St Kilda browsing. Walk past Luna Park and Palais theatre to get to Acland Street. Pick up some books, some clothes, quirky gifts, retro treasures, funky homewares, art or even their mouth-watering cakes.
11:15 AM: Drive past Albert Park Lake Grand Prix Circuit.
11:30 PM: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria and the Shrine of Remembrance. Take in the garden's soothing ambience and natural beauty with a 30 minute stroll, visit the sacred war memorial and enjoy the magnificent views of Melbourne CBD and the memorial gardens.
1:00 PM: Drive past Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne Park (Australian Open), AAMI Park on the way for your accommodation/hotel drop off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Spirit of Tasmania Melbourne Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.