Spiritual Tour Goa
Experience authentic magnificent churches old Goa also known as “Rome of the East” because on this amazing walking tour with our fun and entertaining storytellers.
Walk around the ancient place that is riddled with history and heritage, gain insight from the 15th century churches to monasteries lying in ruins, an unmatched local experience with awesome stories that you to remember for lifetime.
Get ready and fasten your seat belts as this walk will take you on a journey of Portuguese Era.
1. Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the old Goa Churches
2. Church of St Francis of Assisi, Archaeological Museum and Kristu Kala Mandir Art Gallery
3. Sé Cathedral, the largest church in Asia and Statue Of Jesus
4. Adil Shah Palace Gateway, Viceroy’s Arch and Statue of Jesus
5. Church of St Cajetan and the excellent views of the Mandovi River and Divar Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- 2. Entries to all the Churches of Old Goa
- 3. Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
What's excluded :
- 1. Hotel Pickup and Drop
- 2. Water Bottle
- Entry fee to any site or mesume
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Goa, Goa
1. Our walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe, Storyteller will meet you at the meeting point and will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point.
2. Explore the historic Churches of Goa and experience the glimpse of Portuguese Era, various religious faiths and their prime importance in local, you can take away the blessings and the glistening essence of the place for a lifetime.
3. Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends.
4. By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture, life of a local and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city.
Departure Point :Basilica of Bom Jesus, Old Goa Rd, Bainguinim, Goa 403402, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Church of St. Cajetan, Goa Velha, Goa 403402, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.