Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Splendid Day Tour to Esna temple, El-kab & Gebel El-Silsila from Luxor
> Discover the main quarries area which the pharaohs depended on to build their temples.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- all sites which mentioned in the itierary
- egyptologist tour guide
- lunch at local restaurant
- bottles of water
- soft drink
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- Explore the capital of the old united kingdom in upper Egypt and know more about the great king akhenaten and his fabulous painting.
Our egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we will drive south of luxor through the daily life and small villages all over the way.
Get to the magnificent site El-Kab.
Drive over and get to gebel el-silsila.
Continue driving and get to esna.
The Temple is dedicated to the ram-headed God Khnum, the God of creation. Tuthmosis III laid the foundations of the Temple in the 18th Dynasty, but Ptolemaic and Roman Emperors, from 40-250 A.D, completed it, and their names are recorded all over the Temple walls.
Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant then visit temple of khnum.
After the great day tour drive back to Luxor.
Departure Point :Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick Up Time
- 7.00 am (time change is available)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.