Split to Zagreb with Plitvice Lakes tour - Private one way transfer
Book private transfer from Split City or Airport to Zagreb with Plitvice Lakes tour.
You can book these services if you are looking for transportation from Split to Zagreb and want to visit Plitvice Lakes on the way.
Save up some time and visit one of the world's most beautiful national parks; Plitvice Lakes on the way to Zagreb.
Prices for the transfers are quoted per person with the destination being any location or hotel in Zagreb and all possible taxes and toll fees are included in the price.
NOTE: entrance fee for National park is not included in the price and it is approximately (Tickets can be bought on the website from the national park online)
- November - March: 60,00hrk per person (7euro)
- April, May, October: 100,00hrk per person (14euro)
- June, July, August, September: 250,00hrk per person (35euro)
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water (0,5l per person)
- Local guide (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private comfortable vehicle or air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to the Plitvice Lakes (from 50.00hrk(off season) - 300.00hrk(high season) per person)
- Our certified English-speaking driver/guide will pick you up at Your hotel/accommodation or airport in Split.
If you stay in hotel the driver will pick you up at the reception.
If you arrive at the airport, Your driver will be in front of the arrivals hall, displaying your name on a welcome board.
Approximately 2,5 hours drive from Split, on the half way to Zagreb we will stop in Plitvice Lakes, one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world.
You will get to see best parts of the park in few hours and after that You will continue Your drive towards Zagreb with Your driver/guide through scenic landscape of Lika county.
It will take approximately 2,5 hours of driving to reach Zagreb from Plitvice Lakes.
Drop off can be any location or hotel in Zagreb. (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in pedestrian area so drop off will be at closest possible location)
Departure Point :
Pick up at your hotel/accommodation/port/airport in Split (NOTE: For the hotels located in the pedestrian area pick up will be made at the closest possible location)
PortsFerry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
AirportsSplit Airport, Split Croatia
OtherSplit, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia - Pick up at your hotel/accommodation/port/airport in Split (NOTE:For the hotels located in the pedestrian area pick up will be made at the closest possible location)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Zagreb, Croatia - drop off at your hotel/accommodation in Zagreb (NOTE:For the hotels located in the pedestrian area drop off will be made at the closest possible location)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.